Friday 15 May 2015

Romantic Explosion Box

Hello,

I had been toying with an idea of making an explosion box for long until I got an opportunity to custom make one. So the theme was an anniversary box to celebrate 1000 days of married life. The brief was also to make it very romantic with adequate use of hearts!

So I did a double-layered, explosion box. The color palette I opted was black and red on the exteriors and light pink and cream on the inside. Here are a few pictures of the box:



I totally loved the black and red combination especially the chevrons. They add so much of glamour to this box. I think the red mulberry rose and the ribbon add in the perfect dash of romance. 



I handmade these red and pink roses, added in flourishes, a cute magenta bow, a key and a couple of other flowers for the box.



On the insides, I have done a 2 layer cake with 1000 written on it. Now there is no messaging like wishing 'Happy Anniversary' as the brief was to not mention anything and have only 1000 written on it so she can surprise her husband.


Off the 12 sides available, I have given 10 sides to hold pictures and an envelope on 1 side to hold a message and a quote on another side. Kept the page area clutter-free with essential embellishments to leave space to add in pictures.

I really loved the way the box turned out. Its simple, romantic and clean. I loved the colors. And its on my list again, only this time to make one for my husband :)

Let me know what you guys think about it!

Do check out my Facebook page for my other projects and updates here: www.Facebook.com/handcraftedbyesha






No comments:

Post a Comment