Tuesday 13 June 2017

Father's Day Cards

Hello,

I am here today to show some of my latest work for Father's Day. I was sent a few sample Father's Day embellishments by Itsy Bitsy India and was asked to use their embellishments and design projects. So here are my cards using them:



The silver foil 3D embellishments that you see as focal point in my cards are from Itsy Bitsy. I have always been a big fan of their supplies and have many firsts associated to me like they are the first brand whose products I started crafting with, they are also the first to set up brick and motor craft stores across India (Hence my first craft store visit was here). Also they are the first made-in-India brand with an extensive range of various craft supplies. 



The card below is my favorite among the lot. I loved the way it has turned out with a brick and grungy background wall along with the little miniatures that i have made to add in the sack.  Also i had hand sew the sack to the card stock.



That's all in this post! If you like the cards, don't forget to leave some love in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment