Wednesday 28 December 2016

Baby Album

Hi Peeps, 

I am posting after a really long time! This time I am here to showcase my new baby book. I was commissioned to make this one in a pink and purple theme complete with all girly trinkets. The book is a scrapbook to chronicle the pregnancy, baby's birth, milestones and growth thereafter. Its also my first international project, travelling all the way to the States. So here are a few pictures of the book:















This project is also very close to my heart because its the first one that I made post my baby girl's arrival. 

I am entering this for the Papericious Blog Challenge where I have used the flowers and the colors from their December Mood board as inspiration for this project.






I am also entering this project for Die Cuts & More blog challenge as i have used many die cuts to do up my project.




I hope you like my project.You can also watch the video of the book here in 2 parts:
Part 1: https://youtu.be/9V3KeXzvyls
Part 2: https://youtu.be/RKOgB-q4cDM
For more regular updates, you can also follow my work at www.Facebook.com/handcraftedbyesha




14 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!! Than you for playing at DCAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work :) Thank you so much for joining us at Papericious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Many nice details.
    Thanks for participating 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana for your kind words. :)

      Delete
  4. What a lovely baby book! Thanks for playing with our Papericious challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful details! Lovely book! Thank you for participating in the Papericious Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely baby album!Thanks for joining us at Papericious Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Erum. Your work is beautiful. :) It's an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete