Monday 25 April 2016

Baby Girl Album - Butterflies and Florals

Hello,

I am so excited today to share with you the pictures of my latest baby girl album. It's done in a butterflies and floral theme and it took me nearly 3 weeks to complete it. It's very special to me because I really planned a lot of details in it and its a book of many firsts for me. Learning and having fun along the way, this is a 10 x 10 inches book. It has 25 journalling spaces along with a capacity to hold 120 plus pictures. The book was custom made to chronicle the first year of a baby's growth, development and milestones.


Have a look at the pictures here:




This is the cover page. Have used a digital stamp here and it also has the name of the little angle for whom the book was designed.  



The spine, off-late I have been loving to work with these beautiful rose laces.


                               The first page capturing the essence of pregnancy.


                         Going forward are few of the inside layouts from the book.








That's it from me on this post for now. Let me know what you think of it in the comments section below.

You can also stay updated with all my latest by following my Facebook page here:

No comments:

Post a Comment