Sunday 16 July 2017

Birthday Card with Bunnies

Hi Peeps,

I am back here today with a very simple and cute birthday card. I have used the bunny stamp set from an Indian stamp set brand; Mudra stamps. I had a whole of fun colouring and fussy cutting these cuties. 
Its a simple card with a distressed background and overlapping of candles and bunnies. 
Here are a few photographs of the card:




I am linking this card to a few challenges here which I am playing for the first time :)


Paru's Card Making Challenges


Thank you for stopping by!

Esha

4 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing your design with us at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us again.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww what a sweet creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pastels’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete